Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting on God that paid off!

Today I got a call from the director of our Bible study & my friend "B". He talked to me about becoming a leader of a group for our college ministry Bible study group. He would like me to be in charge of Missions & Volunteering... this means I will organize college age volunteering within the church as well as organizing college mission work which means going outside of the church & giving back to the community. He asked if this is something I would be interested in.... YES!! It sounds perfect for me! I couldn't be more thrilled! When he started saying he wanted me to get more involved I was a little hesitant because I wasn't sure where "B" was thinking of placing me. I wouldn't want to tell him no & I want to help the church in any way I can however I was worried I would get stuck in a position that wasn't a good fit for me. I couldnt have been more surprised & excited!
I wanted a place in the college ministry for awhile now but was careful not to push anything & just let God lead me where he wanted me. I couldn't be happier that I did this!! God really has the best plan & perfect timing!
God is really filling up my life! Between HC ministries (which is my baby! i love writing lessons & i love those girls so much), UG with college ministries, Collision with h.school ministries & now this! WOW!! I am a full blown servant of God now & I love it! Everything is going so smoothly which shows me even more that God is in this. I am thankful & humbled that he has trusted me with all of this. I promise to put my heart into everything He sends my way <3

No comments:

Post a Comment