Thursday, July 15, 2010

Count down to the Chinese

I am taking tomorrow off to prepare for the Chinese coming into town! I am so excited!! This will definitely be fun! I am taking the whole day off tomorrow to get a bunch of things ready so that I will be ready for their arrival! :) How much fun is this going to be?! I can't wait to learn about their culture & get to know them! & let God show them his love through me... now I know its not all going to be roses & picnics but this is a huge opportunity & I am very humbled to be included! I want to give them a hug as soon as they walk up but that would be the EXACT wrong thing to do... I will have to find a way to contain my excitement.
I am sitting here at work with nothing to do just dying to get out of here!! I'm ready to start this journey!! My goal is to journal every night they are here so that i don't forget a thing about what happens & I can look back on everything with a clear picture of what happened.
It's really cool to think that by 6:00 o'clock tomorrow I will be having dinner with my new Chinese friends! I wonder if they are as excited as I am .... I'm not even sure if that would be possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment